Raising funding for a feature film is probably one of the most difficult if not impossible things to accomplish. There are many factors to consider when packaging a feature film project that needs to be considered that will appeal to financiers.
The Film Finance World online workshop will attempt to help emerging and aspiring filmmakers gain insights and knowledge on the various business elements in packaging and producing feature films. Leading experts in film production will provide insights and knowledge on the key business elements of film productions.
• Drafting production budgets
• How to compile a production schedule
• Drafting a feature film business proposal
• Completion Bonds and Production Insurance
• Legal agreements
• Distribution models
FFW will assist filmmakers with the clear understanding on how to package a viable film project that will appeal to financiers and distributors.
Online: 11 - 12 November, 2021
• Jane Fry, MD Film Finances, SA
• Karen Brooks, Producer FixZA
• Mpho Masinga, Media Specialist IDC
• Christian Tabor-Raeside, MD Legalese
• Moroba Nkawe, MD Maru Films
• Any many more…
For more info please visit https://www.destinymediaafrica.com/ffw2021
Or Email: email@example.com
Proudly hosted by Destiny Media Africa - Unlocking Africa's Potential