You dig TV. You're an addict. You know all the characters - you even know all the characters mums. You don't partake in water-cooler talk about the latest shows - you ARE the water-cooler that people congregate around (it's weird). And you don't just watch TV - you are a ninja master at selling it. From clip-based promo creation to full-on shoot-based campaigns, Studio Zoo has been in the advertising game for 19 years and has the silverware to prove it.
So if that sounds like a place you'd like to be and you're a talented promo director/producer with a proven history in broadcast marketing, give us a shout as we're looking to expand our team of creatives!
Middleweight to Senior Requirements:
* Over four years of promo/agency experience
* Able to not only read a brief, but apply it, live it and make it a reality
* Excellent writing skills - obviously
* Strong conceptual skills a no-brainer
* Can follow a promo/advert through from ideation to delivery,
* It's TV - deadlines are tight and you need to manage them
* Strong portfolio/showreel a plus
* Social media/digital advertising experience a bonus
Junior to Middleweight Requirements:
* Over two years of promo/agency experience
* Same as above
NB: Please do not apply if you have less than the experience outlined.
Level: Junior to Senior
Remuneration: Neg with experience
PS: If you have not heard from us in 30 days consider your application unsuccessful.