Production company requires the services of an experienced Content Producer / Director for a new documentary series. If you have 5+ years production experience as a Producer and Director and you have a passion for creating engaging, dramatic and emotional content then this is the job for you.
You will have to be skilled in all aspects of production as you will be spear heading the show with the guidance and support of the Executive Producers. We are searching for a multi-talented individual with a knack for getting to the bottom of interesting stories and arcs.
Requirements for the position:
* Accurate Format Execution
* Content Creation / Conceptualizing within the given structure
* Directing (hands-on)
* Conducting Interviews
* Scripting (where required)
* Create barter opportunities with possible suppliers
* Understand the post-production process
* Proficient in MS Office
Character & Attitude:
* Team player
* Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines (this is TV)
* Available to work on weekends (for shoots)
* Energetic and driven to create excellent work
* 5+ years mid to senior level is essential
* Directing or Producing documentaries
* Insert Directing
* Editing (advantage)
You need to have your own reliable transport.
This is a full-time contract position from 01 September to 30 November.
If you meet the requirements, please send us your CV with a cover letter.
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of sending your CV you have been unsuccessful. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.