Following the tremendous amount of requests for a workshop in Cape Town, Destiny Media is pleased to announce that we have partnered with Moneypenny SA and will be hosting an Accounting for Film Productions Workshop in Cape Town on the 6th July at Wesgro.
The aim of the workshop is to provide individuals in the film and television industry as well as aspiring production accountants with the fundamentals of drafting and managing a production budget.
Who should attend?
• Anyone who wants a better understanding of managing production finances from pre-production to production to post-production audits
• Individuals who want to know how to draft a production budget, scheduling and cost reporting
• Anyone who wants to work as a film accountant
• Producers, Line Producers or anyone who want to strengthen their abilities to manage costs of a larger film production.
• Accountants who want to include production accounting as part of their services
• Accountants who need to audit the books and records of a film or television production have found this very practical grass-roots training invaluable.
• Experience or education. If you have some basic skills in Excel and Word software as well as numeracy you qualify.
For any enquiries or bookings please contact Nalie at email@example.com
or call +27 11 050 1312.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 011 050 1312