Bringing the news to our screens and airwaves can be a dangerous pursuit and the brave souls who risk their lives to bring back stories from war zones, violent protests and areas too dangerous for many of us to tread, often do so with higher purpose. For them, it’s not just a job.
From travelling with canine stars, to being the first on location when a big news story breaks, there's nothing ordinary about television and production travel. Tight deadlines, large crews and remote locations can be demanding, but that's where our hidden talents shine.
TRAVEL WITHOUT THE DRAMAS
Stage and Screen Travel Services can offer you:
- VIP cast and crew travel arrangements
- Specially negotiated luggage allowances for production gear
- Superior rates on long-term and seasonal vehicle hire
- Production schedule planning across multiple locations
- 24/7 dedicated Stage and Screen after-hours team
With offices in Australia, New Zealand, UK, USA, Canada and South Africa, as well as the added strength of Flight Centre Travel Group behind us, we have local support and knowledge in over 90 countries across the globe.
Call us on 0877 40 51 81 to find out how we can manage your travel from take-off to touch-down and more.