Recent established production company with a focus on international feature films and television drama is looking for a Production Intern with some production experience to join our Production team.
• Only individuals with reliable and verifiable references and at least 2 years production experience with either feature films or a TV drama series need apply.
• Experience with edit software such as FCP, Avid, Premier and Adobe Illustrator will be preferred
You will be working alongside our producers to:
• Assist the Producers with their everyday tasks;
• Assist with development & production related tasks such as budgeting, proposal writing and design of project presentations;
• Manager reception, answer calls, take messages and return calls for office related matters.
• Schedule and prepare for meetings
• Manage Petty cash
• Do deliveries in company car
• Book all flights, car hire and accommodation.
Additional Skills Required:
– Strong Administration Skills
– Hard Worker
– Great Interpersonal Skills
– Strong command of the English Language
– Good verbal and written commuication skills
– Positive attitude
This is a full-time position. Please submit your CV and a brief letter of motivation no later than September 12th.