Providing administrative support to the Head of the Production Course Department, Attendance registers, class management and tutorial administration, Timetable planning, Administration of group feedback sessions: Concept Pitches, Pre-Production Presentations, & Final Review.
● Lecturing undergraduate students and preparing content and lesson plans
● Assessment of written and practical work
● Management of the online learning and communication platform for Production Course
● Conducting student consultations and reflective meetings
Requirements and Personal Attributes:
• Relevant Honour’s degree in Film, Live Performance and/or Media Studies
• Relevant experience in the creative industries
• Exceptionally strong administrative and organisational skills
• Computer literacy
• Maturity to handle a range of situations
• A meticulous and thorough nature
• An ability to work to tight deadlines
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Loyalty and a high level of confidentiality
• Integrity and a commitment to excellence.
• Cultural awareness and sensitivity.
Please send the following
• Covering letter
• CV (no certificates at this stage)
• Email and telephone contact details
• 3 contactable references
Deadline for applications: 10 November, 2017
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.