We are looking for a Line Producer for an international co production. The ideal candidate needs the following skill sets: An in-depth knowledge of scheduling and budgeting, and of all the physical and technical processes of filmmaking. Excellent industry contacts. Exceptional communication skills.
- Skilled experience in setting up and implementing financial monitoring systems, controlling production expenditure, controlling production materials, and monitoring and controlling the progress of the production.
- International co-production experience
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of DTI and Film Financing legislation and reporting structures
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A good, calm team player who commands the respect of the production crew.
- Be able to balance the creative expectations of the director, artists and creative personnel with the financial resources available.
- Be available from mid October 2018 until the end of May 2019
If you tick all the boxes above, please send us a letter motivating why you would be the perfect candidate, a CV no longer than 5 pages and at least 5 contactable references.