Looking for an experienced and highly competent 360 video editor, with good knowledge of production requirements and a good understanding of the format and its capabilities.
If you are a self-starter, skilled at time management and good communication, and have the ability to collaborate within a small team with big ambitions to complete projects from brief to final delivery, we are interested in meeting you. We understand that not every great editor has been exposed to 360 video/virtual reality, so experience is not a pre-requisite, but definitely advantageous in the application.
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience in 360 videos (stitching, editing and shooting).
- Must be able to work in Apple Final Cut Pro X and Adobe Premier Pro (Mysika suite, Nuke/Cara VR suite and Adobe After Effects advantageous).
- Experience with basic digital painting in Photoshop or After Effects and Wacom-style tablets
- The ability to listen to others and work as part of a team.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- A keen eye for detail and a critical mind.
- A high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication.
- The ability to work under pressure and unsupervised - it is essential we can trust our team to deliver
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- A can do, solution-driven attitude.
- An interest (although not necessarily experience) in the expanding suite of immersive technologies beyond just 360 video, such as volumetric video, photogrammetry, augmented reality and holograms.
- Take brief/direction from the project manager.
- Oversee and facilitate the full post-production workflow from content ingestion & labeling, rough stitch, fine stitch, rotopainting (cleanups), edit, colour grade and export.
- Ensure all client and internal projects are archived correctly and that sufficient resources exist to allow for new projects.
- Maintain workflow by implementing and managing procedures related to correct handling, binning, dumping and storage of footage reporting any issues immediately.
- Take personal responsibility to keep abreast of new techniques, developments and processes in the industry.
- Take ownership and accountability of deadlines.
Please provide a link to previous work by means of link to showreels or work. It is essential that you specify what role you fulfilled in EACH LINK. Please send CV too.