Looking for a committed and dedicated industry professional to lecture and provide support to undergraduate students. The position requires someone with drive and initiative who is able to motivate students and guide them into the world of Directing for the screen.
The following duties will be expected to be fulfilled:
• Prepare and facilitate directing workshops
• Prepare and facilitate Core Course lectures
• Attend meetings
• Deliver the required administrative work for the Directing department
• Perform administrative tasks for learning department
• Manage access to and use of directing facilities
• Assess directing students’ written and practical work
• Participate in the curriculum development process for directing.
• A relevant postgraduate degree or equivalent or recognized prior learning in the field.
• Relevant practical directing experience
• Communication skills
• Administrative skills
• Willingness to adapt to outcome-based pedagogy
• Ability to work co-operatively with other teaching staff
• Excellent time and deadline management skills
• A positive attitude
• Commitment to values: Passion, integrity, self-discipline, humility and reliability.
• BEE candidates are welcome to apply
Salary: negotiable, depending on level of experience
- A CV (no certificates)
- Motivational letter
- Email and telephone contact details
- 3 references