Urgently looking for a dedicated, full-time, all-round Mid/Senior Video Editor to work from our Centurion office. Primary tasks will be online and offline editing.
This is a hands-on role, so it will be required that you have solid experience (minimum of 5 years) in all facets and steps of the production process.
As a Video Editor, your primary tasks will be to edit short & longform content destined for broadcast and online platforms. This is a hands-on role, so it will be required that you have solid experience (min. 5 years) in all facets and steps of the production process (from pre- to post-production). You will work in collaboration with our film director and other editors in the team, therefore great communication and management skills are a must. This job demands high standards of filmmaking, so it is equally important to be naturally strong in developing and delivering high quality content under tight deadlines.
This role is full-time and based in Centurion.
* Creation of innovative and engaging video content for broadcast or digital channels, that resonates on a local and global scale.
* Responsibilities ranging across all aspects of post-production, concept development, storytelling, script writing, storyboarding, as well as audio/video editing and motion graphics.
* Assure the delivery of high-quality digital content that meet the briefing.
* Post-production and facilities administration, content backups and archives.
* Communicate with clients, stakeholders & investors.
* At least 5+ years' experience in video editing with a proven track record.
* Solid knowledge & technical skills regarding: Macintosh platform, cameras, camera accessories & operation, non-linear editing (online & offline), file management.
* Expert in Adobe Premiere CC, After Effects, Photoshop, Microsoft Office. 3D software and VR is a bonus.
* Experienced in creating content for broadcast & the internet, including social media platforms.
* An excellent eye for detail.
* Exceptionally well organised.
* Deadlines driven.
* Ability to translate project requests into creative edits.
* Ability to work independently or in a team with strict direction guidelines.