Lecturing 2nd and 3rd year degree television students, Teaching the following subjects: TV Technical studio, Broadcast Camera (Panasonic), Studio Lights and ENG set ups, Outside broadcast, Control room and multi camera directing.
• Coordinate, monitor and support student TV campus productions
• Conducting student consultations and reflective meetings
• Preparing content and lesson plans for each term
• Assessment registration for the term’s assessments
• Working with counter-parts to ensure parity across all campuses on term outcomes
• Attendance registers and class management administration
• Timetable planning
• Curriculum development
Requirements and Personal Attributes:
1. At least 5 years’ experience in the television, film and entertainment industry.
2. Relevant Honours degree in Television, Film and/or Media Studies with specialization in Television production.
3. Knowledge of television post-production workflow.
4. Technical and creative knowledge of broadcast cameras and Studio floor.
5. Technical and creative knowledge of television studio control room.
6. Experienced in developing creative concepts according to a brief.
7. Teaching experience with students or young creative.
8. Computer literacy
9. Highly developed organisational skills
11. Maturity to handle a range of situations
12. A meticulous and thorough nature
13. An ability to work to tight deadlines
14. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
15. Loyalty and a high level of confidentiality
16. Honest and trustworthy – committed to high integrity of excellence.
17. Culturally aware and sensitive.
• a CV (no certificates)
• email and telephone contact details
• 3 references
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.