A community TV channel is offering an exciting opportunity to 20 specially selected young people to do a 12-month internship at the station. Interns will be placed in specialist positions in a variety of media disciplines.
You will need qualifications and experience in any of the following areas:
To be eligible to apply you need a NQF Level 5 qualification in a media-related field of study and you have to meet the criteria stated below.
* Be a South African citizen or permanent resident;
* Be competent in at least two languages (i.e. English, Afrikaans or Xhosa);
* Be between the ages of 21-35;
* Live within commuting distance from our premises in Observatory;
* Commit to a 12-month contract;
* Adhere to the policies, procedures and accept the supervision during the course of the internship;
* Be willing to participate fully in the activities of the internship and adhere to organisational ethos and culture.
If you meet the above criteria, please submit the following documents:
* Motivation letter as to why you would like to participate in this internship;
* Copy of your valid South African Identity Document;
* CV with at least three contactable referees.
Closing date for submission: Friday 13 September 2019