Interviewing for an in-house editor to join our post-production team, currentt projects include a documentary series, a number of cooking formats, as well as decor, talk, fashion-reality and dating shows. These series are all produced in Afrikaans, therefore Afrikaans first-language competency is essential to the role.
Collaboration is key to our creative process, and we are looking for an editor who wants to connect with like-minded people and be part of an experienced and passionate team of storytellers. Someone who:
• Will craft a gripping storyline from our source material
• Accentuate that storyline with creative visuals and intuitive music design
• Is reliable, with a strong and dedicated work ethic
• Enjoys a challenge and wants to learn
What you need to know:
• We edit on Premier Pro
• Our offices are based close to the Waterfront in Cape Town
• Contract starts 1 July, for 6 months. Extension is project dependent
• Work week is Monday to Friday, ten hour day. There are occasions where deadlines demand working after hours or on weekends.
• The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years experience as an editor
Remuneration: R30 000
Please email a brief CV with links to your showreel or example of your work.