Lecturing 1st, 2nd and 3rd year degree film students, A high degree of professional competency in Costume, Make-up & Styling, Conducting student consultations and reflective meetings, Preparing and developing content and lesson plans for each term.
• Assessment registration for the term’s assessments
• Working with counter-parts to ensure parity across all campuses on term outcomes
• Attendance registers and class management administration
• Timetable planning
• Curriculum development
Requirements and Personal Attributes:
1. At least 5 years’ experience in the film and entertainment industry
2. Relevant Masters degree
3. Computer literacy
4. Highly developed organisational skills
6. Maturity to handle a range of situations
7. A meticulous and thorough nature
8. An ability to work to tight deadlines
9. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
10. Loyalty and a high level of confidentiality
11. Honest and trustworthy – committed to high integrity of excellence.
12. Culturally aware and sensitive.
Please send the following
• a CV (no certificates)
• email and telephone contact details
• 3 references
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.